I don't believe in the politics of love.
Sure, i know the science of it.
It's an emotional state that forms a chemical reaction.
It releases endorphins,
[en·dor·phin (ěn-dôr'fĭn) Pronunciation Key
n. Any of a group of peptide hormones that bind to opiate receptors and are found mainly in the brain. Endorphins reduce the sensation of pain and affect emotions. ]
But what about ecstacy; or anyother mood stimulating drug...
Isn't that faster harder & easier?
What i don't like about this concept of love is the mass production of it.
Pumping it into the media.
It's a money making industry.
Maybe because it's a legal high/ who knows.
It's just whored out.
Wasn't Cupid in reality just a fat kid with poor aim.
What is it.
Dictionary.com has over 20 definitions for it
love [luhv] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, loved, lov·ing.
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
7. sexual intercourse; copulation.
8. (initial capital letter) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
10. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
11. the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
12. the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
13. Chiefly Tennis. a score of zero; nothing.
14. a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.
–verb (used with object)
15. to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her.
16. to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
17. to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in: to love music.
18. to need or require; benefit greatly from: Plants love sunlight.
19. to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover.
20. to have sexual intercourse with.
–verb (used without object)
21. to have love or affection for another person; be in love.
22. love up, to hug and cuddle: She loves him up every chance she gets.
23. for love,
a. out of affection or liking; for pleasure.
b. without compensation; gratuitously: He took care of the poor for love.
24. for the love of, in consideration of; for the sake of: For the love of mercy, stop that noise.
25. in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion: a youth always in love.
26. in love with, feeling deep affection or passion for (a person, idea, occupation, etc.); enamored of: in love with the girl next door; in love with one's work.
27. make love,
a. to embrace and kiss as lovers.
b. to engage in sexual activity.
28. no love lost, dislike; animosity: There was no love lost between the two brothers.
blah blah blah
It should come in pill form. if it's so good.
It's cheating lonliness. It's not even fucking real.
People get way too worked up about it.
teenage nothings day dream about marriage and a perfect romance.
Has anyone even seen an actual heart?
i'd like to throw that in the face of our youth.
and hope they choke on the blood veins and fat.
It's just a cheap emotion.
You can't get it.
You can catch the liar. but it doesn't mean you can erase the lie.
=spoken like a true cynic =
NO. a realist.